This Deluxe Triple Album, 20 page book pack includes :
- The Overkill album brand new half speed master created from the original tapes,
- Double live album previously unreleased concert recorded at Friars in Aylesbury on 31st March 1979,
- Interviews with key players,
- Never before seen photos,
- Original song lyrics.
- 180g heavyweight
- Triple vinyl
- 17 tracks recorded live at the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City on 27, 29 & 30 September 2019.
Triple gatefold sleeve with artwork also within the vinyl's pockets. Glossy full colour inner sleeves with lyrics and credits.
Triple gatefold cover that comes inside a splipcase cover and includes an A5 booklet.
ALTAR OF PERVERSION emerges from the void after twelve years of searching, reflection, shattering the known and invoking the unattainable in the quest for the numinous.
3LP set. Triple gatefold jacket. 8-page libretto.
Bona fide classics are something that most people produce once or at most twice in a lifetime.
Triple gatefold, gloss. The gatefold artwork continues on the interior section of the pockets.
The printed inner sleeves are glossy on the picture side and soft sheen on the text side.
Hype sticker and barcode sticker applied to shrink-wrap.
Reissue, remastered, 180gr.
Issued in matte finish triple gatefold.
Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, 180 gram.
Limited to 300 on black vinyl.
Includes Demos from DANGER CROSS, ACETIC VOICE, EXHUMATION, MEDIEVAL DEATH, SELEFICE and PIRANHA.